We are sure it took you a prolonged period to form that excellent mobile app, and you want it to hit the Apple app and Google Play Store and score high on the success rate. Before launching the app, multiple queries are rising in your head. You want your app to carve its niche in an exceedingly competitive place that’s loaded with hordes of applications.
The whirlwind of technology is quite noticeable, with petite yet capable gadgets like cell phones making our lives far more less complicated and more straightforward. Innovation combined with the web has assimilated a fury the corporate milieu too. Coming to an obvious deduction, online networking is the future to a successful marketing campaign as it is making in-streets in each edge of the globe and drawing in people and organizations with their interest groups, notwithstanding the topographical restrictions.
With iOS and Android apps becoming the face of businesses, tapping the right social media platforms to market them, has become the need of the hour. Let’s look at some of the mobile app promotion strategies for social networking platforms that you can adopt to drive app downloads and generate online presence.
1. Facebook – With over a billion users, Facebook is one in all the leading social media sites. Its spread spans far and wide, that makes it a moneymaking platform to push your app. You’ll be able to specifically target Facebook chatbots to roll out advertising campaigns for the mobile app. You’ll be able to furthermore create a follower page or opt for Facebook ads for immediate results. Therefore, publicizing the app on Facebook can make sure that users are enticed to transfer it on their smartphones.
2. Quora – One of the most excellent methods to organically popularize your app, is through Quora. Following subjects applicable on your app on Quora will benefit you in keeping tune of questions asked. You could provide answers to the problems that your app can resolve. The answers given in this social platform are indexed by Google. Subsequently, giving suitable answers on Quora will generate word of mouth exposure for the mobile app, and boom its distinguishability and installs over the time.
3. Instagram – This community is significantly into photograph sharing. Statista has confirmed that it is one of the most popular social networks worldwide, with 700 million active monthly users as of April 2017. This gives a hint as to how mammoth the user base of Instagram is. You can follow a two-fold approach while promoting mobile apps on this site, i.e., you can either create your following before launching the app on Instagram, or you can encourage it through picture ads, video ads or carousel ads, whichever suits your budget.
4. Twitter – The instantaneous nature of this platform is immensely helpful as it enables you to interact with your target audience and solve their queries then and there. Tweet chats are another way to bolster the app’s visibility in the market. You can indulge in meaningful conversations through tweet chats and can enhance the relationship with your potential users.
5. LinkedIn – Being a highly-trusted networking site for professionals, LinkedIn is the ultimate platform for marketing apps that target businesses. With Its whopping network of 450 million plus users, it offers a conducive environment for apps to attract users. Here again, you can follow two methods. You can either create your own user following or go for paid advertising for faster results.
6. Pinterest – According to research by Global media insights, Pinterest has an eye-popping 110 million active users, a significant chunk of which is females, 34% lie in the age group of 18 – 29 and 28% fall in the bracket of 30 – 49 years old. If your target audience matches the criteria, Pinterest can assist you in focusing on the right users and increasing app downloads. You can use App pins, as these support iOS applications, enabling users to download the app directly from Pinterest.
7. Snapchat – Snapchat has now become the third most popular social network among Millennials, according to Martin-Wilbourn Partners. If you are concentrating on this section of the population, then, Snapchat’s custom geofilters are the perfect choice. Other alternative includes Snap Ads. Besides this, the possibility of creating your own following and then publicizing the app later is always open.
8. Slack Groups – Slack’s daily active users stand at 4 million, according to Techcrunch, which demonstrates the remarkable popularity of this app. Though Slack is majorly used by colleagues to communicate with one another, there are scores of public Slack communities as well, which you can join, keeping in mind the customers you want to tap. This will benefit in driving user engagements and developing long-lasting associations.
The Bottom Line:
Without a doubt, web-based social networking is a standout amid the most potent devices to publicize versatile applications, as it is contributory in creating a program and getting an instant reaction from clients. It can generate the buzz that you require for progressing your application and enhancing its essence in the online biological system. Getting a grip on how you can use these platforms will impact your mobile app to sparkle crosswise over several platforms that are jam-packed with applications.
We are a digital marketing company in India, offering digital marketing services, app store optimization services, Google AdWords support, pay per click campaign management services,SEO services, etc. Once you hire a dedicated professional from Resourcifi's squad of marketing experts, your success is assured.
We believe in paying exclusive attention to each customer and provide customized solutions to them.
Our exclusive personalized strategies focus on research on:
- Business industry
- Previous digital marketing statistics
- Online presence of the business
- Competition in the market