Drupal is a Content Management System (CMS) that helps to create all the necessary code to produce the web pages that access your content and deliver it with your creative design. Drupal gives you incredible flexibility in designing a website. It is an open-source platform that runs on different modules.
The modules help to expand the functional capabilities of a Drupal. Each module is unique and works distinctively. To pick out the most functional module from the wide variety of Drupal modules can be a hard task. So here is the must-have Drupal modules list that will resolve all your web related problems:
- VIEWS: It is the most popular module of Drupal that allows the web developer to design, organize and display the content list. The Views module collects all the data from the Database of your website and bestows it to the users.
- IMCE: IMCE is another great module, it helps to upload and insert an image/ file that supports personal dictionary.
- PATHAUTO: It is a chief SEO checklist module in Drupal 8 that offers relevant URLs in accordance with the web page. PathAuto is a time-effective module that automatically generates the most appropriate URLs to improve ranking of a page in search engines.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Google Analytics helps in measuring the traffic, and provides real-time updates about the number of visitors on a website.
- SECURITY: This module safeguards your Drupal site from any kind of outside attack. It strengthens the security of your website by adding an extra layer of protection.
- CHAOS TOOL SUITE (CTools): is a set of Application Programming Interface (API’S) that creates a better developer’s experience. It helps to assist other modules.
- BACKUP AND MIGRATE: This module simplifies the process of backing up and restoring Drupal database. It easily migrates a data from one Drupal install to another.
- DEVEL: Devel is a prominent Drupal 8 module that presents an excessive range of information along with its testing tools. It gives extensive information about your operating system. This makes you more productive as you are able to identify the potential slowdowns and take measures to fill in the gaps.
- MODULE FILTERS: Once you install numerous modules, it becomes difficult for you to navigate through the long list of Drupal’s page. An easy solution to this problem is Module Filters that rearranges all the modules and facilitates a better User Interface.
Every web developer idealizes to build an exceptional website. Now, that you have got sufficient knowledge about must-have Drupal modules. So, you can create a website with sufficient features and high-performance. But it’s not as easy as it looks in order to achieve success you have to need the guidance of our professionals.
Your dream website is not that far as it may seem, hire Drupal developers and accomplish all your dreams. We at Resourcifi believes in satiating the requirements of our clients by giving them quality services at cost-effective rates. Our developers are specialized in creating custom modules according to your business needs.