About the job:
Looking for passionate web developer with expertise and experience in developing scalable web applications using Rails Framework in clean and efficient manner. Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end .
4+ Years of experience
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Developing scalable applications using MVC architecture.
- Designing efficient and scalable Database Schemas.
- Writing Complex database queries.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Experience of working with both Structured and No SQL databases.
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with concepts of Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix will be a plus.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIt , BitBucket
- Familiarity with development aiding tools and Bundlers
- Familiarity with continuous integration.