- “You/your” means you, the user.
- “We/Us/Our '' means our Company - Resourcifi, Inc. whose registered address is 2810 North Church Street, Wilmington, DE 19802, USA.
- “Our Site” refers to our website - resourcifi.com
- “User/Personal Information” means the personal details that may be provided by you to us via the website.
- “Users” means the users of the Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
- “Website” means a site on the World Wide Web.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that carry information. When you access certain pages of our website and/or use certain features of our website, our site places a tiny file i.e. a cookie on your computer or device to identify you as a user when you revisit our website.
What is the purpose of cookies on Our Site?
- You may also receive some third-party Cookies on your computer or device by using Our Site. Cookies placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us are known as third-party cookies.
- Our Site uses third-party cookies to monitor and analyze web traffic and to provide personalized advertising.
- Cookies used by and on Our Site are compliant with the current Cookie Law. We may use some or all types of Cookies which includes:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary: If a Cookie is essential to the operation of Our Site, such as supporting logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions, it falls under this category.
- Cookies used for Analytics: It is important to Us that We understand how you use Our Site, such as how efficiently you navigate through it and which features you use. We gather this information through analytics cookies, which helps us to improve Our Site and how it works for you.
- Functionality Cookies: Our Site uses functionality cookies in order to provide you with additional features, such as personalization and saving your preferences. Functionality Cookies may also fall into the category of strictly necessary Cookies, but not all do.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies help us to understand how many times you visit Our Site and which pages/links did you visit. This information helps us understand you and your preferences and in-turn improve Our Site experience and advertising that are relevant to your interests.
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party Cookies are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies are not placed by Us on your device and may be used by advertising services to serve relevant ads to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (These Cookies work the same way as the Analytics Cookies work).
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your computer or device for a predefined time and become active when you visit Our Site. Any of the above mentioned cookies can be a persistent cookie.
- Session Cookies: These cookies stay on your computer or device from the time you visit Our Site and until you close your browser. Any of the above mentioned cookies can be a session cookie.
Cookies we use on Our Site
Google Tag Manager
- Provided by Google Analytics
- Strictly necessary cookie
- Use: to help us track and analyze the users visiting Our Site.
- Provided by Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Strictly necessary cookie
- Use: Also known as a web beacon is there on Our Site to collect usage information.
User Consent and User Control
When you visit Our Site, you will be shown a pop-up banner asking for your consent to accept cookies or change your preference in the cookie setting.
By giving your consent to accept the Cookies you are enabling Us to provide you with the best possible experience and to service you right. If you wish, you may deny the consent to place the Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our Site may not function to its full potential on denial of cookies.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can enable or disable cookies in your web browser. By default, most web browsers accept Cookies Treats but this will be changed.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
Changes in this Policy