Job Location: Noida, UP
If you’re passionate about marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to strategize, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across digital channels. The candidate should have a strong understanding of new marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from ideation to implementation. Marketing Managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as content, design, development and sales) to create campaigns that are in sync with the business development strategies.
- Required relevant experience – 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing, automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Proven experience of increasing web traffic both organically & through paid media.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, Keywords optimization, organic search & paid search.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales department.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.