Job Location: Noida, UP
We are looking for a Node.Js developer who will be responsible for managing the data between the product, server, and users and also work on building new projects.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- Must have a good understanding of NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- A solid grounding in Object-Oriented programming web design.
- Hands-on experience on MongoDB.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Proven track record for increased scalability and performance of the software.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Fresh development & proficiency to work on an existing code.
- Well-versed with agile methodologies and experience in team and project management.
- Designing and Developing the systems with the right methodology and technology stack.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of APIs.
- Experience in managing host environments, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Troubleshooting to solve architectural issues.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating normalized database schemas that represent and support business processes.