Job Location: Noida, UP
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager, who has a very good understanding of the software development cycle along with prior experience in software programming.
- 5+ years of experience in project management for mobile apps and web apps (mandatory).
- Working Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, Asana and Trello.
- Working Knowledge of Design tools like Figma and XD.
- Working knowledge of Data flow diagram tools like Draw.io.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Should also be experienced in team handling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Would be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain the highest standard of quality.
- Creating a detailed project analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a project.
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure with a detailed description of application components.
- Defining & gathering business requirements and reporting them to stakeholders.
- Monitor project performance and take proactive action to ensure projects are adhering to timelines set.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keeping track of daily standup updates from the team.
- Client interaction for the requirement gathering phase.
- Updating client with Weekly Status Report.
- Creating a Data flow diagram to depict the flow of the applications.
- Keeping a track of client requirements and creating change requests accordingly.
- Training new employees with the business flow and key responsibilities.