Job Location: Noida, UP
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Relevant Experience: 3+ Years
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like – Jest or Mocha.
- Strong Knowledge of React will be an added advantage.
- ES5/ES6 required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across on both mobile platforms (iOS & Android).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Working with 3rd party libraries, Eg. Google Maps.
- Working with the latest Java Script Standards.