We’re looking for an experienced Laravel Developer who will be working to maintain existing systems, manage servers, and develop new projects.
- Relevant Laravel experience – 5+
- Good with PHP (at least 6 years) and Laravel framework
- Experience in SQL database
- Experience working on AWS services like RDS, Redis, Elasticache
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Working knowledge of Git bash
- Good to have experience in Python (min 2 years)
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Good interpersonal, written communication skills and verbal agility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work through all the stages of the development lifecycle.
- Work with the front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Troubleshooting to solve architectural issues.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources (i.e web-based APIs) and databases into one system
- Building REST-based APIs using Laravel PHP Framework.
- Creating normalized database schemas that represent and support business processes